Vintage Belt: Thrifted, apx. $3.Earrings: Urban Outfitters, $4.
Also, one of my favorite bloggers, Georgia at Want To I Think I Love You has been kind enough to give me the Kreativ Blogger Award. So I'm going to tell you ten facts about myself and then give you a few bloggers you absolutely need to know about. Facts:
1. I have always loved thrifting and vintage clothes. I was that weird girl in high school who wore thrifted things and probably confused everyone just a little bit. I even loved getting Christmas presents for my family at thrift stores when I was very young.
2. I don't really enjoy watching movies. They just kind of bore me. I'd rather read, 95% of the time.
3. I have the worst sinus/allergy problems. I deal with them on a daily basis and spring just makes it worse.
4. All the money I spend on clothes...I'd rather spend it on music.
5. I used to hate pasta and now all I want to eat is ravioli in marinara sauce or fettucini alfredo.
6. My favorite colors right now are all neutrals: creams, whites, greys, tans, black, etc.
7. I love hot weather and I can't wait for it to get here to actually stay.
8. I keep my toenails painted all the time because I don't like the look of plain toenails.
9. Watching Coachella live from home this weekend was kind of amazing. I'd guess better than being there.
10. I am terrible at braiding hair. I wish I were better.
Blogs You Need to Know About